Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Laura. A Senior Session. Greensboro, NC

Meet Laura. She came all the way from Nebraska to have me take her senior pictures! Ok, not really. She came to visit her brother, Steve, but I got to steal her one morning for a senior session in NC!

If you don't know Laura, you are missing out. She is so fun and full of life! We laughed and talked through the entire session, and she was fantastic in front of the camera. Which is perfect for someone on their way to being a great actor :)

001

Laura wanted to start shooting at a playground but the first one we visited was full of kids. We found this hidden playground only a couple of miles away and were the only people there. Score!

002

003

Laura can be silly...

004

...and she can be serious. Look at her amazing eyes!

005

006

007

008

I just love her fiery red hair :)

009

010

Laura does photography "for fun", she told me. So I brought some antique cameras to play with :)

011

012

013

This is one of my favorites... Her laugh is so great.

014

015

016

017

018

019

LOVE this. I think Laura looks like a model waiting for someone on the sidewalk.... gorgeous!

020

021

022

We had Steve jump in a for a few minutes for some sibling photos. I love how Laura is literally looking up to him in this first shot.

023

They really love each other :)

024

025

026

027

028

029

After we shot downtown for a while, we wanted to do something in a more nature-y (?) environment. You wouldn't believe this spot is right beside a huge intersection and in a business park!

030

031

032

033

Laura said she is almost constantly barefoot so we had to do some barefoot shots :)

034

Laura, I had such a great time with you and I can't wait to see you again in November!

3 comments:

Laura Rozema said...

You're amazing. :) Thank you for the wonderful pictures! I can't wait to see you in November!

Judy Rozema said...

Ok, you have made me get all teary twice in the last month with your pictures....
LOVE LOVE these. Thank you so much for taking them. They are exactly what Laura wanted!

Anonymous said...

Just beautiful. You have a wonderful talent.
Laura's Aunt Nancy :)