Sunday, August 29, 2010

Kathryn. Greensboro, NC Senior Session.

I love Kathryn's spunk and love for life. She showed up for her senior session looking adorable and totally ready for anything with plenty of outfits and crayons in tow. "I'm not a model!" she warned me. I don't care, I think she did great!

P.S. The amazing Carla White did Kathryn's hair for this session :)

001

We started in a woodsy/field area for some more natural backgrounds. I love Kathryn's "no smile" face.

002

I also love her laughing-because-a-bug-flew-in-her-face face.

003

004

Cowboy boots. So classic and cute!

005

006

We went through quite a bit of brush, poison ivy, and unstable rocks to get to this little stream. Totally worth it.

007

008

009

After a quick change we headed to downtown Greensboro.

010

I think this photo is so stunningly beautiful.

011

This is one of my favorites from the session. I love all the lines and shapes!

013

014

Before the session, Kathryn told me she *loves* coloring. So we took a few minutes to do just that :)

015

Her brother even joined in for a few minutes!

019

016

017

Kathryn's hippo and elephant Silly Bandz came in handy for some fun shots :) We were cracking up during this series.

018

020

012

021

022

024

I love the coloring book Kathryn brought. It reminded me of Lamb Chop for some reason. Anyone remember that show?

023

025

This is the rock star portion of the shoot. Don't you love the vest?

026

027

028

We were talking about how a bunch of the men in Kathryn's family worked on railroads for most of their lives when this train started passing by! We couldn't resist a few shots with the train in the background.

029

031

030

No comments: