Wednesday, May 5, 2010

John + Lucy : 25th Anniversary Vow Renewal

My husband, Jonathan, and I have been so incredibly blessed to both have parents with incredible, long-lasting marriages. They have set such an example for us! Jonathan's parents recently celebrated their 25th anniversary and had a vow renewal ceremony at their home church in Goldsboro, NC. I loved being a part of it! I walked down the aisle with a bouquet and then grabbed my camera from the front row pew and got to shooting! There were so many cute, intimate moments during the rehearsal and ceremony. Just see for yourself!

001

002

Jonathan checking out the 25th Anniversary ring from his dad.

003

The ring. Isn't it beautiful!?

005

I love my father-in-law's laugh. It's so full and contagious.

006

007

008

009

010

Aren't they cute? They crack each other up all the time.

011

012

Jonathan's dad has an amazing voice. He sang during the ceremony and it was so touching!

013

014

015

016

017

018

019

We got to bring home a tier of this delicious cake. It was sooooo delicious.

020

Mom and Dad Stutts, thank you so much for raising your son to be the amazing husband he is today. We love you!

No comments: