Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Sneak Peek(s)

This past weekend was a first for me. I shot three sessions in three different cities on Saturday, and one on Sunday. At the end of everything, I was exhausted but it was totally worth it! Just check out the images below.

First I met with Katie + Patrick in Charlotte. Katie found me online and we had so much fun getting to know each other during our session.

katie_patrick-1

katie_patrick-2

I also met with Shalee for a bridal session, but I can't show you those images yet ;)

Amy + Brandon are getting married at Tanglewood Park in September so that's where we shot their e-session. They are so cuddly and easy to photograph!

amy_brandon-3

amy_brandon-1

I met Brooke + Ruben in the arts district of Winston Salem for their e-session. They totally worked it for the camera and were so darn cute!

brooke_ruben-2

brooke_ruben-3

Full posts will be up later this week!

No comments: