Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Amy + Brandon : Tanglewood Park, NC

This was my second of three sessions in a day. Amy and Brandon made it easy, though. They were so fun and easy to photograph! I love that they brought their puppies, Bella and Murphy for part of the shoot. They kept us laughing for a while.

001

Bella, on the right, and Murphy, on the left. Aren't they cute? They would only sit still when they saw that they would get a popcorn treat. I had never heard of dogs liking popcorn but apparently it works for a lot of puppies :)

002

003

004

I love Amy's smile. It's so contagious!

005

006

007

008

009

010

These were taken in front of the Tanglewood barn where Amy and Brandon are having their reception in September. I love the red walls!

011

012

This little spot by the lake was perfect for Brandon and Amy to get a little cuddle time. I love the sunshine coming through the trees :)

013

014

015

016

Brandon and Amy are so comfortable with each other. I could have left them on that quilt for hours and they probably wouldn't have noticed!

017

018

019

Again, the sunlight was killing me! I couldn't get enough of the beautiful light coming through the trees.

020

This is where I asked them about their first date. It was so funny hearing them remember what they thought about each other!

021

022

Amy loves to laugh. I got so many shots of her beautiful smile!

023

024

025

026

We finished up the shoot at the rose garden in Tanglewood. Sadly, there were no roses to shoot with so we stayed outside the fence. I'm a sucker for shadows and lines so this fence was perfect :) Brandon and Amy, I can't wait to shoot your wedding in September!

3 comments:

Leigh @ Leigh Pearce Weddings said...

I'm in l.o.v.e with bench photo. Great work!

The Young Family said...

Another FAB job! Amy is GORGEOUS! Great photos lady....

Unknown said...

really great pics!!