Friday, April 30, 2010

Brooke + Ruben's E-Session : Winston Salem, NC

There are so many things to love about this session. First, Brooke and Ruben are so fun and full of laughs (and their wedding is on 10/10/10!). Second, I love downtown Winston Salem. It was the perfect backdrop for two former art school students and their '71 Chevy Chevelle. There are so many things to shoot within a couple of blocks!

001

Let me just say, that is one good-looking but LOUD car! When Ruben pulled it over into this empty parking lot, I'm pretty sure all the nearby buildings shook. It was awesome.

002

003

004

005

006

I love Brooke's laugh. She was cracking up during the whole shoot! It made for some really beautiful, natural smiles. Also, see that necklace? SO adorable!

007

008

009

010

I was so happy when I realized the bus station was closed and empty on Sunday. I think these shadows are fantastic.

011

012

013

014

015

I could have shot on this street all day long. The light was bouncing off a building across the street and made a perfect spot for Brooke & Ruben to sit and hang out for a little while.

016

017

018

019

This is my favorite photo of Ruben from the shoot. He looks so happy and relaxed :)

020

021

022

023

024

I admit this probably wasn't the best location to lay down, but I love the images that we got here! After we shot these, we came up with all sorts of scenarios that could have happened if a car came around the corner... it was so funny!

025

This is my FAVORITE from the shoot. I think it would make a fabulous canvas print.

026

027

028

I love this one as a canvas, too. Such a cute little Eskimo kiss!

No comments: