Sunday, November 28, 2010

Sarah B. A Senior Session.

Fall is my favorite season. I love the leaves, the cold air, the sweaters and scarves, chai tea, and Thanksgiving is my favorite! I had an awesome holiday weekend with family but I've been shooting a ton these past couple of weeks while the leaves have been at their peak color and I've got lots of blog posts coming up. I'm also working on a new website and blog, which I'm super excited about! You can expect larger images, more information, and vendor recommendations... I'll keep you updated :)

Sarah won the Senior Session Giveaway that I had this summer but she wanted to wait until the leaves had changed to do the shoot. We started the shoot at UNCG ...

001

002

003

004

Seriously, you don't get fall color like this everywhere! I love North Carolina.

005

006

007

008

Sarah, you are super pretty :)

009

010

This is not an easy tree to climb but Sarah did it - and in sandals, too! She's awesome.

011

012

Sarah is good at jumping and looking cute at the same time.

013

014

015

016

017

018

019

Sarah brought some chalk to play with and it took us forever to find somewhere to use it! But totally worth it. . . so cute!

020

021

3 comments:

Elisa Bate said...

Oh my goodness - Alexa, you captured some beautiful images of a beautiful girl!

Katie said...

I LOVE the chalk idea. So cute.

Michaela Bate said...

Alexa these are so awesome! I love them so much.