Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Anna. A Senior Session.

It's hard to believe that my little sister is going to be a senior in high school this fall! Anna is one of my best friends. She's completely gorgeous. Obviously. But she's also sweet, kind, thoughtful, responsible, fun, and completely hilarious. I can't even count the times that we've hurt ourselves from laughing so much together. I am so glad that I was able to shoot her senior session in such a beautiful location. We scouted this property less than an hour before her session and it was perfect! Though, as soon as we pulled up and got ready to shoot, the clouds came in and the thunder started rolling. We decided to go ahead and shoot as much as we could before the rain started...

P.S. Anna's hair and makeup was done by Carla White, my very favorite makeup artist.

001

002

003

This is one of my favorites.

004

005

Anna loves to read so we brought a bunch of old books from my mom's house. I didn't realize it, but I had given her a book on chicken diseases. It was a terrible surprise when she looked at the page! We laughed so hard.

006

007

008

009

Everyone is in love with Anna's hair. Isn't it beautiful?

010
This was the part of the session where it started raining and the sun popped out at the same time! BEAUTIFUL light. I love the little sparkles that the raindrops are making in the background.

011

012

013

014

015

I love the coloring in this image. The red barn was such a perfect backdrop!

016

Pretty much everyone that knows Anna knows she loves her hot tea! So we brought along an antique teacup for a few shots :)

017

018

019

020

021

I think I may print this as a large wall print. Isn't it gorgeous?

022

023

024

025

026

I found this chair on the curb a couple of months ago. SCORE!

027

028

029

030

031

I think this image is so perfect. Taking a nap in the yard is definitely something Anna would do :)

032

033

This is the face Anna makes when she laughs. I love it.
034

035

036

I love you, Anna!

1 comment:

Rebecca Fleming said...

These are gorgeous! I can't believe Anna is that old already ... jeez! And so beautiful too!!!

So, you know what I have? A book on "Diseases of the Horse" from 1915. I actually went hunting for it though, because the first time I saw it Mum wouldn't let me buy it - told me if I ever saw it again, I could get it. And I found it again ;o)Just had to share.