Friday, January 22, 2010

Sneak Peeks!

I have done so many sessions lately! I know what it feels like to be anxious to see the result, so I'm posting this mega sneak peek of all the sessions I've done in the past couple of weeks.

First, baby William. I love his hair!

william_sneak2

william_sneak

Sarah + Chris' engagement session in Old Salem.

s+c_sneak

s+c_sneak2

Baby Isaac... I love his two little teeth!

isaac_sneak2

isaac_sneak

Katie's maternity session. Isn't she beautiful?

katie_sneak

katie_sneak2

And finally, baby Corwin who was just born a week ago and is such a good baby!

corwin_sneak

corwin_sneak2

Full posts are coming soon! Hopefully this will hold you all over for a couple of days :)

1 comment:

Gabby said...

awww. yay for new blogs! I love this pictures. I met William when Leslie and Clark were in my small group with the Zimmermans. He is absolutely adorable.
-Gabby