Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Baby William : NC Baby Photography

This boy is going to be a heart breaker. Look at those sweet eyes and all his hair! Love it. I had so much fun photographing William. He is such a happy boy and loved the camera! Check it out...

001

002

003

It's only a matter of time before the babies try to grab the camera. I looooove this shot!

004

005

006

William was more than happy to take his clothes off for a little while.

007

008

009

010

Love those chubby little legs!

011

012

013

I think his face is so cute here. He couldn't decide if he was going to cry or not.

014

015

016

017

This is one of my favorite baby series. He grew out of the shoes but we still wanted to get a few shots of him with them. I think it turned out great!

018

019

I love when babies are at this stage. He knows he can walk but can't quite keep his balance. I love the concentration on his face.

020

Baby kisses are the best :)

021

Coming up later today, Katie's maternity session. Check back this afternoon!

2 comments:

Katie Duncan said...

He is unbelievably cute. I love this. Especially the one where he is reaching for the camera.

Gabby said...

Sooooo sweet. I love the last one. You can just see how much Leslie loves him. Adorable.