Thursday, October 29, 2009

Katie & Lee's Engagement Session : Magnolia Manor

I knew that would like working with them when Lee asked to be my Facebook friend right after Katie booked me as their wedding photographer. And I was right! I loved shooting with Katie and Lee. They're so sweet and fun and goofy in the "I'm totally in love and don't care what it looks like" kind of way. We started shooting at Magnolia Manor where Katie and Lee are tying the knot in May.

001


002

003

004

005

006

I love how their eyes complement each other.

007

Funny story. I had Katie and Lee sit under this tree and squirrels kept running up and down right behind them. That was scary enough but that experience was topped by the squirrel falling off the tree from 15 feet up and landing right beside Katie! The squirrel was ok and we found another place to shoot after that.

008

009

Katie has the best laugh.

010

011

After Magnolia Manor, we went down the street to Triad Park for some fun stuff.

012

013

014

Which ring shot do you like better?

015

I think I like seeing the blue sky behind this one.

016

017

018

One of my favorites from the session... the sun was beautiful right then.

019

We had their dog, Jack, join us for the end of the session. Isn't he a cutie? He liked me at first but then decided not to after I kept putting a camera in his face.

020

021

022

023

You guys are great... can't wait for your wedding in May!

No comments: