Thursday, October 8, 2009

Jennifer + Chris... Engaged!

Meet Jennifer & Chris. I'm shooting their wedding in two weeks! We met in downtown Greensboro for an engagement session right at sunset. It was beautiful!

001

002

This is one of my favorites. The sun was perfect at this point!

003

004

005

006

007

I love the look Chris is giving her in this picture.

008

009

This is one of my favorites. It was so funny how they went from talking and laughing to totally serious when I said "no smiles!".

010

They both have great eyes... and they almost match! I love it.

011

We did some shots near the Greensboro Grasshoppers ball field. They told me that they love going to games with friends during the summer.

012

013

014

The sunset was so red at this point!

015

016

I know this picture is blurry, but I like it even more because of that. I think it's my favorite.

017

This picture just needed some vintage processing. I think it's so cute.

018

019

020

Right after we took this picture a bunch of dogs starting barking in a fence close by. Jennifer and I were ready to run!

021

Chris suggested this picture as we were getting ready to cross the street. Great idea, Chris!

No comments: