Monday, February 7, 2011

Update

Hi everyone!

This week has been an unexpected break for me. My computer decided to stop working last Monday so I took it to see someone at the Genius Bar at Apple. My hard drive had broken down. In the words of the Genius, "your computer can see the hard drive, it just can't get in". Wonderful. On the bright side, this is the middle of my "slow season" so no one is waiting on their wedding photos to be finished, I have everything backed up on an external hard drive and discs, and my computer was still under warranty so it's being fixed at no charge. Yes, I have a lot to be thankful for in this situation. The sad thing is, my website launch has been seriously delayed because of the crash and I haven't been able to update my blog in a while! I just wanted to drop in and say "hello" and "I'm still around, I promise" and "there will be tons of cute Valentines shoots here this time next week, so I'm making up for not posting in so long!". My computer should be back sometime today with a larger hard drive, faster operating system and maybe they even cleaned off the fingerprints on my screen. Be looking out for updates on the new website!

Love, Alexa

No comments: