Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Tressy + Colin. Castle McCulloch Wedding.

I hope that everyone has been enjoying their holiday break! I know I have. Jonathan and I got to travel to Colorado and California earlier this month to hang out with friends and do a session with mibelle photography... I love the way everything turned out! We also spent time with both sides of the family, our church, Daystar, had it's very first Christmas eve service, and we got about eight inches of snow on Christmas day! It has really been a great month and we've been noticing more and more how incredibly blessed we are. I hope that it has been the same for all of you! I'm super excited about the upcoming new year and all the stuff that will be going on. I'll be launching a new website and blog sometime in January, and hopefully have a few more little surprises for everyone. Keep checking back for more details!

Tressy and Colin got married way back in October but I didn't have a chance to blog their wedding. So here it is now! It was an incredibly nice fall day and our bride and groom, the wedding party, and all the parents and guests were so relaxed... it was great! Tressy and Colin did a first look before the ceremony so we had plenty of time for romantics and family portraits before the sun went down.

The details . . .
Venue : Castle McCulloch. Jamestown, NC
Bride's hair/makeup : Carla White
Catering : Catered Affairs
Cake : Maxie B's


001

002

I love this ruffle on the back of Tressy's dress. It added a nice classic touch!

003

004

005

006

007

I am so glad we had so much time to do photos before the ceremony. It gave Tressy and Colin time to relax in front of the camera and we got tons of great shots!

008

009

010

011

I also had time to do a few shots of Tressy alone, which I *loved*. Isn't she gorgeous?

012

013

014

015

Colin and Tressy walked each other down the aisle during the ceremony... so cute!

016

017

018

019

020

There was a short cocktail hour after the ceremony while the reception was getting set up. I think it's great when the bride and groom get to hang out with guests in such a casual setting.

021

We also stole a few more minutes for some portraits in the dark.

022

When I talked with Tressy before the wedding she told me how much she loves silhouette photos, so I made sure that we got a few!

023

024

025

No comments: