Sunday, February 14, 2010

Baby Session : Eden

Eden had me and her mom, Anna, laughing during the whole session! She is such a sweet girl and full of some great facial expressions!

001

002

003

Check out the hair! I love it.

004

005

006

007

008

I think she looks like a baby doll in this image. Too cute!

009

Ok, is this a rockstar pose or what? She was totally excited that she got to take her clothes off and was stretching. Love the smile on her face!

010

011

Cute baby eyelashes :)

012

013

014

015

I can't believe she was so happy and relaxed the whole time! It was perfect.

016

017

Happy Valentines day!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I may be a little biased because this beautiful girl is my niece...but these pictures are amazing!!! You did a phenomenal job. =)Oh, and Eden is always calm (unless she's hungry). She's really a great baby.

Unknown said...

These pictures are absolutely beautiful! Eden is a great baby...I am sure it is because she has great parents =)