Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Family Sessions

Happy Thanksgiving week! I am so excited about Thursday. Thanksgiving has always been my favorite holiday and I can't wait to spend Wednesday cooking and baking with my family and Thursday with Jonathan's family in South Carolina. My husband, however, is more excited about Christmas. I'm pretty sure Jonathan is going to set up our Christmas tree the second we get home from SC Thursday night. He spent yesterday cleaning up the living room and rearranging to make space for the tree and pulled ornaments out of the closet to sit in the "tree corner" and await Thursday night. All of his excitement and preparation got me thinking about Christmas and how it really is right around the corner, which means it's time for family sessions! If you'd like to include a photo in your Christmas cards this year, now is the time to have those photos taken. I'm offering 15% off for the first three people that book a family session, starting now. If you'd like more information on family sessions you can visit my website, or shoot me an e-mail at : alexa.photo@gmail.com

And because posts aren't fun without pictures, here's one that I like.

IMG_0924

I shot this while Jonathan and I were on a walk at Bur-Mil park. It had just rained and I love how the cracks soaked up the water and made those awesome lines.

No comments: