Sunday, September 6, 2009

Marianne's Senior Session! : HPCA Senior

I am so incredibly happy that I got to shoot Marianne's senior pictures! As you will see below, she is beautiful! She's also fun and was totally up for anything I suggested during the shoot. My favorite kind of client!

001

We started our session at High Point City Lake Park.

003

002

004

I think Marianne could be in an Anthropologie ad. Seriously, look at those eyes!

005

Before we started the session, Marianne said she loves laughing pictures. I love her laugh! These are some of my favorites.

006

007

009

Marianne told me she loves shoes so I asked her to bring a bunch to the shoot. I love this detail shot.

008

010

011

012

013

I almost died when I saw this through my viewfinder. She is stunning!

014

We went to the ever-popular parking garage for some more shots. I love how you can do five different shoots in a parking garage and still come out with totally different results!

015

016

017

Marianne's dad took us to this fantastic furniture store for some great color backdrops. This is my absolute favorite from the whole shoot.

018

019

021

020

Love.

022

023

There you go, Marianne! I hope you love these pictures as much as I do. Good luck on your senior year!

2 comments:

emily freeman said...

Good gracious, woman. These are AMAZING. The shoe one might be my favorite. If I HAD to pick a favorite. But they are all fantastic.

Stephanie said...

Indeed, these are incredible! You're so awesome, Alexa! I need to intern with you! FOR REAL! haha